Please enter search criteria
OUR STORE AND WEBSITE ARE OPEN - IT'S TIME TO ORDER YOUR BOOKS AND ART SUPPLIES!
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are processing and shipping web orders daily and offer curbside pickup if needed.
Please note that due to the impact of Covid-19 and increased volume in shipping packages, you may experience DELAYS in shipping times. ORDER EARLY!
YOU CAN ORDER YOUR COURSE MATERIALS AND CHOOSE IN-STORE PICKUP IF YOU WILL BE BACK ON CAMPUS.
Merchandise items (excluding textbooks) Return Policy:
Clothing items with the tags still attached are returnable for 30 days with a receipt and in un-used condition. No receipt will get the latest mark-down price in the form of a Store Credit. The Store Credit will have a 6 month expiration.
Defective items will be replaced, if available, with the exact or comparable item.
No returns on special order or clearance items.
Return amount will be issued in the form it was paid.
The return form link is listed below. Please complete this form and include it with the merchandise you are returning. Also include your original receipt or order form.
Click here for the return form
- A receipt must accompany all returns.
- A full refund will be given in your original form of payment if textbooks are returned during the first week (5 days) of classes only with the original Bookstore receipt.
- During the Drop/Add period, a full refund in the original form of payment will be issued for returned books. Any books purchased after the Drop/Add period are not refundable. They could be considered for buyback at the Textbook Coordinator's discretion.
- Books purchased for use while awaiting delivery of outsourced replacements are not returnable.
- New books must be in perfect, re-sellable condition. Books in shrink-wrap must not be unwrapped. If unwrapped, the used price will be issued.
- Course packs are returnable only if the class is dropped.
- Study guides/aids are NOT returnable.
- Once activated, eBooks are NOT returnable.
- Books not qualifying for return will be considered for buyback.
- Books must be from the current semester.
- An approved return without a receipt gets a store credit (12 month expiration).
- Last day for ALL book returns = last day of Drop/Add period.