You've got better things to do than stand in line to pay for books!
Let us pre-pack your books for pickup when you arrive.
Order as early as possible if to get the best selection of used books.
We also offer eBooks from MBS and RedShelf on selected titles!
This lower-cost option is listed as "EBK" when available.
* * * Click here to view and order Spring 2017 textbooks. * * *
(Spring books will be available on the shelves beginning January 2nd -
pre-ordering begins on December 15th)
> Watch the short video here to learn how to check comparison pricing. <
Fall and Spring textbook reservations ARE NOT SHIPPED and are picked-up in the Bookstore.
Items marked "out-of-stock" were not available at the time of processing
and were not charged to your account.
There is a hold placed on your credit card at the time of checkout that is
calculated at the highest current (new) price for titles. Used prices will
be applied if selected and available when your order is filled.
Your credit card will not be charged until the order is filled.
Tips for saving time and money on textbooks
- Rent books and save 50-70%
- Buy used books to save 25%
- Print your booklist before visiting the Bookstore
- Avoid shopping during peak periods (11:30am-1:00pm)
- Pay attention to the book return policy
- Sell your books back during textbook buyback
- Save your receipts for potential tax savings
Book Availability and Prices
Book Return Policy
Used Book Buyback
Textbook Reservation Program
Copyright Clearance / Course Packs
Faculty Center Network
Please direct any questions regarding textbook information to
Joe Hardenberg, Textbook Coordinator at (484) 664-3496 or